Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friendship Forever??!

this week go math & science ttn so sien..
see voon din go...
me feel funny...
why i ask her y u din go ttn de,
she answer me this & that..
always have reason...
ytd when i go mgm,
i met her at popular,
then ask abt her again...
she call me ask shuk hui,
den she no answer me dy...
lolx...
tdy at ttn,vaneesa told me..
me only know about tat....
if vanessa din tell me,
i dunno they will 隐瞒me how long...
me 被蒙在湖里#@%$@%
aiyo~y u dun wan 亲自tel me?
if u tell me,me will not so angry...
last time is u say pui me ttn finish rhis year de,
nx year we only chg the ttn tgt...
now leh.whr u go dy?
change dy!!!!
me so sien...
every time go tat ttn,so sien...
no ppl talk with meT.T
你有想过我的感受的吗?
如果我这样对你,
你的感受又是如何?!
are we still hao jie mei?
are we still best friend?
are we......?????
we all now just din same school only,
why all change dy??
why wan become like that??
who can tell me??
what is FRIENDSHIP FOREVER???

No comments: