Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Talent Makers...


tdy wake up raining,
so din go jogging dy...
we go hoi yin tk breakfast...
12.++pm go mgm with family..
den go eat mc donald...
after eating,go shopping..
saw shin wei...
3.++pm back home...
4.++pm yan jiet come my house tk folio..
den,me prepare my thing..
go fetch ah pee & li huey...
5pm reach taman gelora...
go there meet petra centre's ppl...
some playing 飞碟,some playing volleyball...
me & siow ching talking when doing exercise..
den we run...
after tat,we all play football at the sand..
we divide 2 team..
our team have yiok see,siew imm,connie,jack,jian yuan,my sis & me...
another team is sook fun,shur,li huey,hui min,ah yang,lam & jeff..
finally,hui min that team win..
our team loseT.T
our team 被罚...
6pm me back with li huey...
we go fetch see voon 1st..
ny go li huey's house...
den li huey & me faster take bath..
& eat...
7.++pm we go mei chyi's house..
we go vistana together...
see the talent makers young musician charity concert...
saw mny ppl at thr..
wah!all the performers very geng!!
nice to see...
11.++pm we ny back home...
fetch li huey back 1st..
den mei chyi & see voon..

No comments: