Saturday, May 9, 2009

做义工...






tdy 6.30am wake up...
tdy is wesak day...
7.30am reach 佛教会...
we gather at thr,den divided into group...
can same group with my frens,so gud..
sin leng,foong zhi,yan jiet,ying hui,mei fern,mei yuan,pei xuan,me &...
we do the chidren one...
the chidren so cute..
i saw mny ppl at thr...
9.++am my sis sms,
she tel me she saw blue...
den me faster call bck her,
ask my sis whr is she...
she dunno nw she go whr dy..
me go find,oso cnt see herT.T
after we go eat,
we go buy ice-cream...
bcause the wheter vry hot...
then,back our 摊子...
continue our work..
help the chidren...
2.++pm my sis come find me,
she say her work had done finish...
3pm we back home...
fetch henry bck home...
tdy although very tired,
but me felt very happy^^
hope nx time still hv chance...

No comments: