Friday, May 1, 2009

Sorry...

feel very sorry to hh,yy & sk...
this is the 3rd time dy,
cnt go with u all...
cz go kl..sry=.=
tdy wake up at 7am...
take bath,prepare..
den go T & L eat breakfast...
i saw kar kin...
finish eating,straight away go kl...
at highway,go toilet..
saw yi min...
my sis tell me,
me only noe is her...
i 认不出 her dy...
cz she long hair dy...
11.++am reach kl...
go find the aunty tk key..
after tat,go ampang eat yong tau foo...
hok chiak~
then, go mid-valley...
walao,all the car park full...
so mny car...
use half hour to find the parking...
go the gardens d robinsons 1st...
den shop shop shop...
wah!so mny ppl...
shop till 4.++pm go klcc...
me & my sis shop tgt...
we go kuniyukiko...
i wan buy the korean language book one,
but too expensive dy...
so din buy it lo...haizz
9.++pm go tk dinner...
10.++pm back kuantan lurr...
the thunder from kl till maran..
so long,finally,rain dy...
12.++pm only reach home...
take bath...
1.++am slepzz..
so tired@.@

No comments: