Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catch Cold dy...

tat dy my nose vry itchy...
2dy no itchy dy...
bt influenza dy...
haizz...hate la...
2dy at skul,the t.y.s them sit my plc...
i reali dun lik them sit at my plc...
they always chao my thing>.<
las time chao my pencil case...
chao till so messy...
2dy ply my bottle...
then when bc period,
i wanna use my "an bi",
i cnt find it...
then,i ask t.y.s gt saw my an bi or nt...
he say sry ar,at n.j.w thr...
they pass bck 2 me...
i felt vry funny...
y my an bi fly till n.j.w thr de...
i ask t.y.s,
he say jz nw he tk my an bi lend him...
then,he say mny time sry 2 me...
me dun choi him...
actualy me jz a bit angry ny la...
nt so angry...
so i tell him nx time cnt sit at my plc dy...
haha...

1 comment:

Luves said...

sorry for last time sitting at your place , i just put back your pen inside your pencil case only. :D