Sunday, February 8, 2009

Meet Old Neighbour...

this morning go T&L eat breakfast...
i saw mrs.ong again...
me & my sis go call her...
after that back home...
yeah!had find the 王力宏-心跳 de piano sheet...
then,play piano...
long time din play piano dy...
afternoon,on9 & play com...
chat with cedric...
long time din see him...
he told me ji john had went kl study...
i noe abt that...
he say haizz...y like that de...
i say always kip contact with him larh...
night eat bah kut teh...
yummy~
then,go megamall shopping...
i saw hui li at popular...
my sis buy mny books at popular...
at cold stronge saw my old neighbour & jasmine...
we talk with my old neighbour...
10pm bck home...
11pm go upstair...
still early,cant sleep...
so call my bro come our room to talk...
my bro,sis & me talk & talk...
talk till 12am...
Zzz...

No comments: