Friday, February 27, 2009

Play The Sims2 Pets...

tdy 9.++am play the sims till 12.++pm...
what also duno how to do dy...
just know how to play only..haha
teacher say who gt A in math nid correction 2otimes per mistake,
40times for B,
60times for C,
80times for D...wah!!so many...
we call teacher discount...
teacher say like that arhh,
all discount 50% larh...
luckily me gt A,
no nid correction so many...
but also nid correction 1otimes per mistake...
haizz...
tdy at skul when pj period,
me had done finish all math & english correction^^
yesterday me just joke with them only...
omg!i dun think so they become serious...
tdy when back home,
they reali buy drink for me...
whatever la,thx...
but me just joke ny,nx time dun be so serious....
then,walk back home with them...
8.++pm play the sims again...
this Sunday duno wanna go school or nt...
if my frens go,then i go lo...
but say reali la,me lazy go...
nid wake up so erli...
10pm do science note...
& nw blogging lo...

No comments: