Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally Buy Finish New Year's Clothe dy...

today 8.30am wake up...
take bath...
9.30am go T&L take breakfast...
after that,go megamall shopping...
buy some stationery at popular...
i saw hui hui & ying ying at mgm...
me & my sis go see clothe & shoe...
also no what shirt to buy one...
many sexy sexy geh...
& some not nice...
we go chiko see clothe...
we din saw our cousin,
we thought today she din work...
then,go all the boutique...
we saw our cousin at another boutique work...
i ask her u not work at chiko dy meh?
she say no dy lo...
she ask us ur mum din come meh?
we say no wor...
my mum brg my bro go take persatuan hokkien money...
this year i cant get money>.<
bcause my result very badT.T
so this year muz study harder lo...
i saw a shoe very nice..
but my sis buy it...
nvm la...
afternoon,my bro drive car fetch us go boutique see cloth...
finally,today had bought finish my new year clothe...
but haven buy shoe yet...hehe^^
tmr open school dy...
haizz...
want go school again...
then night go tuttion...
lolx....

No comments: