Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally Hijau Hear My Phone dy...

today after breakfast,me help mum sweep the floor...
me call hijau 10++ times & sms her...
but she also din hear my phone & reply meT.T
12.++pm me take lunch...
bcause 1.30pm gt tuttion...
after lunch,me see my hp...
jz now hijau call me & reply me...
then,me immediately call back her...
1st time busy...
finally 2nd time she hear my dy...
so happy^^
we talk a while in phone...
tmr she cnt celebrate my birthday with me=.=
bcause she not free...
she say "ppl no reach,but present sure got"...
thx la...
after finish tuttion,blue still haven reply my msg...
6pm i call her 5times dy...
she also din hear my phoneT.T
after me take bath,she reply me...
she also cnt celebrate birthday with meT.T
not free too~haiz...
nvm la...
at night,go tuttion again...
after tuttion,back home...
do h/w...
suddenly,me felt very hungry...
then,go find biscuit eat...
& now blogging...
left 10minute is MY BIRTHDAY lurr~~
hehex...xD

No comments: