Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Birthday!!!





today my sis & me 9am only wake up...
go take bath...
wait my family come back...
then,we go tc there eat breakfast...
i saw yi wen & kritsy's mum...
11am my biao mei come my house...
12.++pm my dad fetch us go megamall...
we go vision2020 1st...
go do my bro's spectacles...
then,meet li huey,see voon,hui hui,ying ying,jun fong & sook kuan at thr...
i saw daniel's mum at popular...
afterthat,we go eat pizza....
celebrate my birthday...
after finish eating,see voon & li huey back home dy...
bcause after see voon have ballet....
we go shopping...
we had bought earing,necklace &....
after finish shopping,we go cinema...
we want watch movie one...
but hui hui them scare her mum dun let...
& scare watch till very late...
so we din watch movie dy...
then,we go holiday planet play...
play till very happy...
after that,they call their mum come them back home...
my sis,bro,biao mei & me still at mgm...
after a while,our car also come dy...
then,back home lurr~
when going take dinner,hijau call me...
me immediately hear her phone...
so happy^^
she say tmr she give the present to my bro...
thx ya...xD
but hijau & blue cant celebrate birthday with meT.T
haizz...nvm la...
thx 4 my frenz those who wish me happy birthday...
tmr nid wake up early,go tugas...
go school,go tuttion again...
haizz...



No comments: