Friday, January 23, 2009

Yeah! CNY Coming Soon...

today school no h/w...
change jadual again...
after new year,use new jadual...
some subject teacher also change dy...
tat day when me tugas,
my calon all together have 6...
but just come 2 onlyT.T
one go ping pong...
others malay & indian all oso din cum...
then,a gal 9.++am only cum tugas...
heard my frens say...
my calon is a lesbian..
omg!!!
today when back home,
she say bb to me...
& tell me nx monday she will early cum tugas...
that day when go toilet,she hold my hand...
& evitime when she saw me,
she always touch my face...
lolx...dun say about her dy la...
me had finish all the homework...
yeah! can happy go celebrate chinese new year^^
tonight,finally can play maple dy...
bcause my gor gor no at house...
my gor gor din gv me play maple dy,
since that day the com had spoil...
my di di use the pen-drive give me play...
long time din play dy...

No comments: