Monday, April 13, 2009

Duty Time...

tdy 7am wake up...
take bath...
tie hair...
eat breakfast...
7.30am my house's bell suddenly ring...
ding dong...
so early,we thought who came...
then,my dad go out & see...
a malay ppl taking an umbrealla...
bcause during tat time was raining....
my dad ask her wanna find who?
she say wan find ur anak form1 one...
my dad?!??!!
siapa??
then she say she is calon pps,
ooo...
is my calon...
then i go out...
she ask me after gt tugas or not...
i say gt larh...
asking "fei hua"...lol
after tat,she bck home dy...
she din pakai tudung,
so i 认不出是她...
8am my dad fetch me go school...
tdy when tugas,
so mny things nid to do...
find teacher tk bck radio,
keep newspaper's money,
find w.tingkatan 4&5,
see the teacher name list which haven do the card,
then type it & print it,
find the ic.no & paste it,
then cut it & laminate,
cut again,follow the teacher name list,
put it in the book...
so tired~whuuu~

No comments: