Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Exam...

yesterday teacher say the novel part thr,
u all better write 4 till 5 persoalan...
whr want write so mny de??
my tuttion just nid to write 3 only...
y this teacher so ma fan geh?!
so ytd night i read 5persoalan...
be4 tat,i had read watak utama,perwatakan.latar tempat & masa...
bcause i dunno will come out wad question marh...
today exam bm,bc,science & sejarah...
1st paper is bm...
when teacher say can start now,
i faster write novel 1st,
i sked after will 4gt...
write till half,teacher come our class...
he say novel tat part no nid answer...
just answer ringkasan & krg rangsangan ny...
stupid teacher...
gek sei me arh@.@
hai me ytd din read sejarah,
cz no enough time...
waste my time to study novel...
tdy paper quite hard...
i had try my best,
hope can gt gud result...

No comments: