Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yu Ren Jie...

tdy after kh period,
i go wash hand outside the bengkel...
den abner use water pen me=.=
aft tat,back class..
me saw my chair thr gt a piece of paper(gt tortoise)..
den i tk it & paste at t.y.s back...
just a while,the paper fly~~dy...haiz
when science period,teacher gv us the visking tube...
after science peeriod,we walk fast fast back class...
& put the visking tube at y.w.j's chair...
bcause he say he wan marh...
but m.j.e saw it & tk it...
then we say us de..
we wait so long he only come back...lolx...
then,t.y.s an the visking tube in the class...
all the water come out...
my spec & book wet dy...
y.w.j throw the visking tube to me...
then me bao chou...
throw back him...
but is kena c.j.w...
who call him wan come...ahaha:ps
we play play play when sivik period...
when teacher copy thing,
we very noisy...
so,teacher punish us stand on the chair...
again...last year also like that...
li shi cong yan...
so hot,teacher off the fan...
when stand,my book suddenly drop to the floor,
then i pick it up...
teacher say:tak payah angkat...
nanti terjatuh...berdarah...
lagi susah...at thr ngam ngam ngam~~
after bell rang,he only gv us back home...
he say if tmr like that again,
stand on the chair again...
lolx...

No comments: