Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finish Exam dy...

tdy is the last day for exam...
tdy exam english,kh,geografi & math...
all quite hard,except math...
this time kh i no confident to gt a...
bcause mny i dunno hw to do...
the geografi paper,
me almost no time to finish it...
the graf bar so small,
& behind the peta thr,
so hard to find a place...
i find it long time...
i fa mang zang...
geo paper do till my eyes so tired...
when exam math,
me neck so tired...
after finish exam all the paper,
my eyes become red red dy@.@
haizzz....
bcause my eyes too tired dy...
& my 视力is nt so good one...
so charm...
when back home,
raining....
i thought my mum din cum & fetch me...
so i wait ying ying's car...
call her fetch me back...
wait & wait...
finally my mum come dy...
my mum say why u din saw me come de?!
my mum scold me...
i say i oso din saw ur car...
lolx...

No comments: