Friday, April 3, 2009

Saw Wood...

tdy after chinese society meeting,
me,yan jiet,mei fern & wit nee go bengkel...
but teacher haven come...
so we go walk walk 1st...
1.++pm,just me & yan jiet go bengkel...
teacher had come...
many ppl doing their work dy...
me also faster go take my projek & alatan...
that day me haven finish sawing...
so tdy continue saw....
the wood quality vry low...
so lao ya...my wood gt some had broken dy...
haizz...
when saw the wood,
need use so many energy....
after sawing,my hand vry pain & no energy dy...
finally,finish sawing the wood dy...
but me saw not so nice,senget senget de=.=
after that,use mesin to cut the mdf board...
1st time,teacher hold my hand help me...
when use the mesin,so scare...
2nd time,need use mesin myself dyT.T
so,the mdf board gt a bit senget lo...
lolx...
at night,zhe jin zhi & watching movie...
bcause tmr wan bai bai...

No comments: