Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back Kuantan...

tdy 8am wake up...
take bath...
keep thing...
bye bye my grandma & my cousin them...
next time back klang see u all again...
go eat breakfast...
then,go mid-valley shopping...
buy many thing....hehex
so many ppl...
4pm only back kuantan....
4.++pm KL there raining heavily...
8pm reach kuantan...
then go take dinner...
saw mny ppl at the restaurant...
saw seong yee,yee won,my mum's fren....
then,my sis tell me she saw ji john...
me say huh?!
then i see,reali is ji john leh...
he not go kl dy meh??
why now at kuantan de...
when he & his family finish eating & wan back dy,
his mum smile with me...
9.30pm reach home...
keep thing...
take bath...
keep my school bag...
go Zzzz...
me so she bu de back kauntan...
me dunwan back kuantan...
me wan stay at klang with my cousin them...

No comments: