Saturday, March 28, 2009

Go Sao Mu...

5am wake up...
so early@.@
then,drink some thing...
wait my shu shu them come...
6am we go together...
starting no jam one...
go till there is 6.45am,so jam...
all the car dunno how to move...
at thr jam 1hour...haizz
8am only start sao mu...
go my tai gong & tai po thr 1st...
9am go fairy park thr...
thr is my grandpa...
my tang ge so hao xiao...ahha
at thr,my sis saw a ppl,
she tell me tat ppl like xxx...
me say whr gt wor...
after finish is10.++am...
then keep thing...
back home...
back till home is 12pm dy...
then eat bak kut teh...yummy~
then faster take bath...
1pm we go KL see college...
3.++pm go my ah yi's house...
me play with my biao di...
4.++pm back home lurr...
back till home is 5.++pm...
watch tv...watch till half,
me beh ta han dy...
then go in room sleep...
bcause tdy wake up too early dy...
so sleepy & tired...
6.++pm wake up...
keng gai with my cousin them...
7.++pm take dinner with my cousin them...
8.++pm go take bath...
then watch movie...
see magazine....
10pm go sleep dy...
tdy so good,
no nid go bm & english tuttion...xD

No comments: