Monday, March 23, 2009

Headache...

tdy wake up erli go skul tugas...
tdy so unlucky when tugas...
me reali vry angry...
nx time gt who wanna laminate,
i will sat NOooo...
dun bother who is that...
afternoon at school start headahe dy...
luckily when assembly the sun not so hot,
or not i think i pengsan dy...
after back home,
me faster go tk dinner...
i just eat 2,3 spoon of rice only,
then beh da han,straight away go vomit dy...
vomit till 15minutes & my head pain till wanna burn dy...
then,go tk medicine & hv a nap...
no enough 5minute,vomit again...
continue vomit mny time=.=so sam fu
after vomit,tk bath...
go sleep & din go to tuttion...
sleep till 9.++pm wake up,
eat a piece of bread...
den go do math...
math hv so mny homework...
when doin math,me gt a bit hungry...
but i din go eat bread dy,i scare after vomit again...
12.++am go sleep...
still hungry,i dun bother it & faster sleep...
this is the 1st time my head pain till like....
now i very scare headache dy,
i scare will vomit again...
lolx...
headache ar,headache,
please dun find me again dy...

No comments: