Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My BM arh!!!

tdy when my alarm was ring,
den i wake up...
i thought tdy nid tugas...
cz i saw d window still so dark...
actually is raining...haha
raining day very gud sleep one...
tdy at school...
teacher gv bck science paper...
luckily gt a^^
science teacher say d class she teach b4,
d 2C student in the 1st exam all straight A one...
bt our class d result vry bad...
she say we are the worst=.=
she call us need "Belajar Daripada Kesalahan"...
this time d exam gv us a pengajaran...
then is bm period...
scare~gt bck bm paper...
teacher call sook kuan write d answer at whiteboard..
den we markh...
omg!!!i gt c arh!!!
me vry sad...
den me faster find question,
see whether can correct it or nt..
woan wei,yew seng,wai yip,soon yi & me find question...
bcause they gt 78,stil left 1markh den cn gt a dy...
& me left 1 quesiton cn gt b dy...
after find quesiton,we find book...
bcause need bukti gv teacher to see...haha
den gt 1 question correct it dy...
den me gt b dy...is65only
but teacher say others question she need bck home to see 1st...
tmr only gv us know...
after bm,is kh period...
i gt 98 in kh...
vry happy^^
this is d 1st time i gt so high markh in kh...
i think it is also the last time...
but i hope dunwan the last time larh...
if can always score the markh...xD
tmr will know bm markh...
hope teacher dunwan correct so mny question...
or nt me b will chg to cT.T
scare@.@

No comments: