Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Do Experiment...

tdy bm teacher tell us the correct answer...
yeah!luckily my b din chg to c...
add markh till 68only...
but is b...nvm la...b gud den c leh...
my bm become weak dy...haizz
before recess gt bck geografi paper dy..
gt 86...
after recess is geografi period...
gt 1 question de answer had change...
me correct,can add markh...xD
so now is 88 lorh...
tdy when science period,
we do experiment...
form 2 de experiment more interesting then form 1...
ban lai teacher call 2boys come our group de...
bt they din come...
so just we 4...
ying ying,hui hui,sook kuan & me do experiment tgt...
gt 4 experiment..
gt 1 we cant do it...haizz...
finish science period,me & hui hui go toilet...
after that,back class...
is chinese period...
woan wei tell me gt no.48 a & d also correct...
den me faster tk out my paper & see...
see whether my c can chg to b or not...
finally,no change...haizz...
me also wrong that question...
so gt back c...wuwuwu~~
my class mny ppl vry geng...
i scare will gt last in the class...
very yu de leh...
hope wont gt 30sumthing larh...

1 comment:

woanwei said...

the experiment my group gt 2 no do lehh~ duno the teacher knw or nt...haha....

haiyo... u wont gt d last place d lar... sure wont lor...