Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Sunday...

9.30am go tc there eat breakfast...
go till there,many ppl...
no place to sit...& oso mny ppl haven eat...
nid long time...
bt me vry hungry dy...beh ta han dy..
so we din eat at thr o...
go alor akar thr eat...
finish eating,go fetch my bro from ttn...
then go megamall...
saw alcia at popular...
go vision2020...
see spectacles...
after that,eat lunch...

back home..
watch movie...
then,me go cut apple...
bcause my mum go out dy..xD
the 1st time cut apple...
my bro laugh me..
me oso laugh myself..haha
gt a piece of apple "phew"~~
drop to the floor...
haizz....
cz i duno how to cut marh...
night go ecm...
bought kiwi...
saw shenny at ecm...
go ok optical again...
my bro lurh...
choose a spectacles oso so long time...
wait till so long time...
so sienzz...


No comments: