Monday, November 24, 2008

Go Friend's House...

today morning,my 阿姨sms to my mum...
she say today midnight her 孩子出生了...
is a boy^^
1pm like that go see voon's house...
finally can saw her n li huey dy...
see voon had cut short hair jor...
quite cute & nice de marh...
we three best sisters & freinds,
all had cut short hair dy,
just left me haven cut only...
but me 不舍得cut my hair leh=.=
we play puzzle...
then,ah huey at there "mong nan"...
where are you?
faster come out larh...haha
4.30pm like that we go back home ler...
bcause 5.30pm see voon have ballet...
at night,me help my younger brother wrap books....
tomorrow duno wan do what leh...
jiun huey call me go play basketball....
but me lazy...
me want sleep,haha....
so tomorrow no activitic,so sien=.=
hope tomorrow morning you wont come
my house find me...xD

No comments: