Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sienz....

2dy no need go school...but at home very sienzz...
after take finish breakfast,me watch 命中注定我爱你...
me watch movie till afternoon ny...den go play computer dy...
me also call li huey to chat...bcause me very boring...
my mum call 婶婶 ask her this saturday got back klang or not...
bcause my 叔叔 de daughter 满月...
we din back klang la,bcause my bro have spm exam...
then 婶婶 say 姑姑 them at her house...
they just come back from klang...
then we go their house....
we cant't back klang celebrate...haizz...
but nvm la,bcause december we wan go back^^
very miss my grandmother & cousin them...xD

tmr UPSR result come out loo~so fast....
i think mny standard6 students nw de feeling is very scare...
remember last year my teacher send message to me...
call me dun so scare,bcause she say "tomorrow will better than today"
i hope all standard6 students good luck!!!


No comments: