Thursday, November 20, 2008

Take resultss...

today me 8.30am wake up...
bcause cnt sleep,too scare about my result dy...
when me taking breakfast also stomach pain...haiz...
after take finish bath,me watch movie....
till 11am only go school take result....
wai yip tumpang my car go school take result....
me & my frenss go pejabat...
finally know our result dy...
me get no.20 at class,so bad....
sook kuan get no.6
ying ying get no.12
hui hui get no.13
we four my result is the most badT.T
wuwuwu~~
also duno study wad class yet...
i scare will drop class...
bcause teacher say just 2oboys & 20girls only...
i think me cnt get money at 福建会馆 ler...
bcause my result so worst=.=lolx...
so next year must be more harkworking lo...
or not cnt get good result...
hope wont drop class larh^^

No comments: