Sunday, November 30, 2008

.........

today is my eldest brother's birthday...
it is also edwin's birthday....
wish u two HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
tonight go megamall shopping...
shop & shop & shop...
i help my biao mei choose new clothe...
then,i go popular....
i saw hui hui & ying ying...
we go see book & chat...
after that,go parkson....
i saw ivy at there....
we also talk & talk & talk...xD
she say why want holiday wor?
very sien ar!!!
me also say ya lo...
me buy a short pants at parkson...
then,go buy ice-cream eat...hehex^^
i saw chyi shyuan at mgm too...
then saw yee ung at watson...
go vision2020...
after that,back home lurr~~
tomorrow december liao...
tomorrow cant sleep late dy...haiz
bcause tmr i start work with my aunt...
but nvm la...
not at home will not so sien...
so no time to watch movie & play computer...
like that also good larh...
can control myself...
just night can play computer & watch movie lo....
this week start tuttion math & science...haizz..
so sienzz....
holiday also want tuttion=.=



No comments: