Monday, December 1, 2008

Tired...

today wake up early go work...
9.30am my ah yi come fetch me go her office...
she bring me go buy something 1st,only go office...
she call me help her type quotation...
me very blur...
duno how to type...
then learn lorh...haha...
type & type & type,then know dy...xD
at noon,my ah yi bring biao mei come office...
we take lunch together & talk...
my biao mei always call me come...
play game with me...
me say dun wan fan me 1st,
after me finish work only play with you lo...
afternoon,my biao mei go sleep...
5pm like that she only wake up....
after finish my work,
we play computer game^^
6pm we go tunas manja buy things...
thne,my ah yi fetch me back home...
so tired...haizz...
but quite ok larh,can learn some things at there...
& will not at house so boring...ntg to do...
night go parkson with my cousin them...
now just come back...
blogging...
after wanna sleep jorh...
bcause very sleepy...^o^

No comments: