Saturday, December 6, 2008

Haiz...

today 7.45pm my brother call me wake up...
me so angry...
me sleeping & fan me call me wake up o...
he say just now ah yi call me today go work...
me say dun want bluff me la...
bcause yesterday my ah yi tell me today no need work marh..
then,my mum tell me,is really geh...
after that,me marh wake up lo..
blur blur de..haiz...
go take bath & eat breakfast...
then,my uncle come & fetch me go office..
today me learn how to write de payment voucher...
actually today just work half day only de...
but many work need to do...
kakak 1pm back home...
my biao di & biao mei at office play game..
me & my ah yi work till 4pm...
then go buy thing...
& back home...
my biao mei come my house...
at my house take bath & take dinner...
after taking dinner,me & ny biao mei watch movie...
then,we play game together...
night,she sleep at my house...
she sleep with my sis & me...
Zzzz....

No comments: