Thursday, December 4, 2008

Go Work....

today 9am my ah yi come fetch me go work....
start do work...
find the receipt & clip at the accout of statement...
then,put into envelope...
afternoon,take lunch...
my ah yi call kakak go buy keropok...
but today din sell...cant eat=.=
after that,me help my ah yi type account of statement...
3pm start type,till 5pm only type finish...
2hours,my eyes so tired..
then,me & my biao mei go find food eat...
bcause we hungry....
we eat chocalate....
6pm only back home....
at night,go science tuttion...
today me early go tuttion....
finally,can sit back my place dy^^
today teacher give us early back home...
many people de car also haven come...
bcause too early dy...haha
then,me call my dad come & fetch me...
me & see voon talk while waiting our car come...
my car come 1st,then back home lur...
eat pears & watch tv...
now posting blog...
go sleep...Zzzz
tomorrow stil want work...

No comments: