Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Angry....

today 9.30am my 姨丈 come my home fetch me go work...
my ah yi take her car go change some thing...
then we go office at 10pm...
start work lo...
today my biao mei the whole just play computer only...
she call me find game to her...
5pm li huey call me...
we just talk a while only...
6pm my ah yi go men men buy thing 1st,
only fetch us back home...
night go tuttion math...
when i go in the room,
i saw woey shin & si enn had sit at my place=.=
me also duno want how...
after that,me find a place & sit...
me very bu shuang...
why simply sit at ppl de place de??!gr!!!
then,me wait see voon come...
wait & wait & wait...also haven come...
finaly she din come...haiz..
me very angry!!
yesterday me had sms remind her...
& she say ok...
this afternoon me also sms her...
but she din reply me...
duno why...& din come tuttionT.T
why want left me 1person only?!so charm...
me 1person sit at a row of table only...
me hyper sien...
after finish tuttion,back home eat fruit..
then,me call sook kuan...
got a bad news again..haizz
low change dy!!!why she like that dy de????
lolx...
today me reali very angry...
no mood dy@.@

No comments: