Friday, December 5, 2008

Lolx....

my biao mei & me^^

yesterday my ah yi had told me today will come & fetch me...
today me 7.30am wake up...
take bath,eat breakfast...
8.10am my ah yi come my house fetch me...
she fetch my biao di go tuttion 1st,
then only go office...
today my ah yi teach me do account...
need do 10months de,so many@.@
10am me start do....
till 4pm only finish doing...
so tired...
after that,go rest...
me go play computer game with my biao mei...
hehex^^
then,write the total of account...
5.30pm backing home...
on the way,my uncle call my ah yi...
bcause just now got a phone...
very important...
then,back office again...
settle the thing...
lastly,6pm only back home...
night,me play computer...
yeah!tomorrow no need go work...
bcause my ah yi not free...
she want go her friend's office...
no time to tech me do thing...

No comments: