Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Like Normal lo...

today me wait my ah yi so long time...
she 10.30am only come fetch me...
so late...me wait till want sleep jor...
she go TSD take chop 1st,
only fetch us go office...
11am reach there...
start work a while only,
my ah yi call me eat 猪肠粉 with my biao mei...
after finish eating,continue work...
check the invoice,find the profit & cost......
me very scare do wrong-=.=
bcause that is very important...
so me do it carefully...
my biao mei at there play game again...
then,her mum call her go pratice gymnastics at room...
noon take lunch...
3pm like that eat keropok...haha...
after that,my biao mei give me eat chocalate...
4pm my biao mei go drawing class....
me got a bit boring lo...
bcause my biao mei not here...haiz..
but got work to do,
so not so sien la...
today 6pm only back home...
night,play computer...
then,li huey call me...
alicia talk with me..xD
invite me go her birthday party...
sms with sook kuan...
now blogging lo...
after watch tv & go sleep...

No comments: