Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Cousin Come Ktn...

9.++am my ah yi come fetch me go work...
so many stock need to type...
me type till headache dy...
bcause the long time infront of the computer...
afternoon,dunno why me suddenly 头好晕...
just move then want vomit...haiz...
feeling not so wellT.T
then,have a nap at my ah yi's office...
after having a nap,better dy...
4.++pm me follow my ah yi go buy thing...
after that,she fetch me back home...
my mum tell me just now afternoon姑姑them come our house...
they come kuantan...
& she say my biao mei find me...
me dun believe...
then,my mum say is reali de...
no bluff u one...
night go take dinner with them...
6.++pm take bath...
7.++pm go satay zul take dinner with my姑姑them...
so many people...
i sasw tsui yan...
can eat satay again..xD
so delicious,hehex^^
after dinner,we go tc...
reach at tc there raining...=.=
haiz...cant go...
then,go ecm shopping lo...
many people at there too...
10.++pm only back home...
watch movie with my sis now...

No comments: