Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Electric...so dark & hot

yesterday nite 8.55pm like that start no electric...
when me reading novel,suddenly all dark...
then my brother light up the candle...
until my dad come back....
after my dad take finish bath,we go tunas manja buy something...
i saw shi wen & my mum's friend at there...
then,we go back home dy...
air putih many shops & houses also no electric...
reach home dy,very hot & got some mosquito...haizz...
till 11pm dy also no electric yetT.T
before that we had on the air-cond,so bed room nt so hot...
my brother try to slep bcause the next day he still have spm exam...so charm...
no electric what also can not do...
then i also go upstairs,lying on the bed hearing song & sms...
when me try to slep,suddenly i hear fan's sound...
11.55pm like that only got electric....
then me go downstairs off the lights,air-cond,fan & get out the disc from dvd...
after that go upstairs slep again...lolx..



No comments: