Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Very Sienzz...

yesterday night i set my alarm 9am...
today after my alarm ring,me off it...
continue sleep,haha...
today raining day,so very good sleep...
10am like that,my mum call me wake up...
then,take breakfast & watch movie...
this morning nobody at house...
just me & my mum only....
my eldest brother go school exam...
my younger brother follow my dad go seremban....
& my sis go to work dy....
just left me at house...
so sienzzz.....
me phone li huey....
talk with her...
call her come my house....
but she also can not...
bcause she want pack things....
tomorrow want go raub,genting & bentong....
afternoon me read novel & play computer again....
so boring...haizz....
today my aunt had back penang....
nvm la...after my aunt come back,
i can help her do work ler...
then will not at home so sien ler...hehe^^

No comments: